Welcome to our website !

Tony Moly Moisture cream Aquaporin review

By 9:14 PM , , , , ,


I ordered this cream here for $1.44USD.  That is reallly cheap!  At first I thought it was just a sample but when it had arrived I realized that it contained a bit more product than a sample would.   It's the perfect size to be purse-friendly.

I didn't notice anything particularly different compared to any other cream you could get at a drug store at first glance.  However, it applies very nicely and absorbs right into your skin!!! Almost immediately it feels as though you hadn't even applied anything yet leaves your skin feeling extremely smooth and soft!  This has got to be almost certainly hands down my favorite hand cream.   It doesn't leave my hands feeling oily, shiny and doesn't leave any extra cream on the surface.  For the price that it is and the quality I feel it gives me I would certainly buy this again in an instant and definitely recommend it to anybody with any skin type!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.