Welcome to our website !

Etude House I Need You A-Z mask (Y)ogurt Strawberry

By 9:15 PM , , , , , , ,

Can we just start off with, yes I was sold by the packaging of course. And you know what,  even though the main selling point with Asian beauty products is the packaging, most of them are actually worth it.


And uh oh did I speak too soon? As I'm opening the package, the first thing I really wanted to see was the smell of it and I'll tell you it didn't smell anything of strawberries but more so vodka. Also not to mention the essence was a little bit weird looking as well.

WELL THIS IS DIFFERENT. Lets just say it looks like you know what and call it a day.

 The application process was alright.  My essence seems to be dripping off a little bit though.
Even throughout the wait period there is still essence dripping down off the mask.
Well the only thing I can say more is that the purpose is supposed to make my skin feel soft and moist.  Let's see if thats what it does.

My results seem to be alright, compared to what the actual product was like anyway. It seemed to make my skin pretty moist and soft around my cheek area and forehead. Also it made my cheeks a little less harsh of a red.  That's pretty much all this mask had to offer me.  Maybe I just got a doozy, who knows.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.