Welcome to our website !

Etude House I Need You A-Z, (M)ango face mask

By 9:15 PM , , , , , , , ,

As I'm opening the package, the essence has a cream look to it which is different opposed to any other face mask.  The smell of this mask wasn't strong at all, in fact at first I didn't really smell any Mango but on an after note there was just the tiniest scent of Mango.
This mask is designed to make your skin look firm and healthy with its variety of vitamins and fibers.
The application process actually seemed to be kind of easier due to the cream looking essence and also it seems to be a little bit thicker than your normal liquid-like essence.  I'm not getting any drip and it seems to be staying quite well and absorbing nicely onto the application spot.
The results of this mask are quite standard from other masks.  Nothing too special, it smooths my face a bit as well as being quite a bit more firmer.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.