Welcome to our website !

Lise Watier Lip Kiss Crayon Gloss review

By 9:15 PM , , , , , , ,

I have always wanted to try a crayon type lip gloss or stick but have never really looked at them or when I have never found any colors that I fancied. Until now! This color is seriously to die for! Well not literally.  But it is absolutely gorgeous!



The color is called Rose Intense and it's a high sparkle pink.  It goes on very smooth like a gloss and looks like a lipstick.

I took a swatch of the color on my hand here.  As you can tell it's already a nice swatch pigment wise.  However, when it is applied to the lips is a different story.  This picture doesn't do justice as it is more pigmented than this but not quite opaque.  
The color itself is perfect for a summer or spring look, keeping your lips hydrated as well as having a nice pop of color without looking too flashy.  I love the way it applies and how it looks and just about everything to do with it.  However, there is one small qualm and maybe it's just me not knowing how to do it but how do you push the damn crayon up!!??? Gaah.  I could NEVER figure it out and still can't!  Help me!!  There has to be a way because if not, this is not worth the money at all!
Otherwise it's a very good purchase and I do highly recommend it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.