Welcome to our website !

Philosophy 'Pure & Glowing' set

By 3:59 PM , , , , , , , ,

 I can't remember the exact price so for around 35$ at The Bay you can get a full size Purity and 15ml of Hope in a Jar.  I got this as a Christmas present and just haven't had the time to try and do a review on it! 
It comes in a nice box with pictures and information on how these products are used which is pretty convenient for me as I probably neglect facial care more than I should therefore don't really know how things are applied or in which order. 

Both products came with a safety seal to keep the product sanitary and prolong its life span.  Also if you happen to purchase it new and the seal is broken then you know for sure that it should be returned just for security reasons.

Philosophy: Where there is hope there can be faith.
Hope in a Jar acts as a moisturizer for every skin type.  It's a white color with a creamy texture and smells very fresh.  This seems really greasy to me for some reason.  I used this after using Purity, all you do is either use a makeup scrub or your hands and rub it in any motion you want-I use circular-all over your face until it has rubbed through and in your skin.   This seems to soak in nicely, however on a personal preference I don't like having chemicals or anything on my face that I think could possibly break me out, so I washed it off with water shortly after.  One thing that should not be done that I did is put it around your eyes. it will sting a LOT!  Highly do not recommend that.   The following day, from the short length I had this one, I didn't break out so that's a bonus.  Can't really compare this to any other moisturizers as I don't use any other ones but from how this one works I'd say it's pretty good.

I apply the Purity just with these disposable makeup remover pads which you can get at any local drug store or even the dollar store.

Philosophy: Purity is natural. We come into this world with all the right instincts. We are innocent and, therefore, perceive things as they should be, rather than how they are. Our conscience is clear, our hands are clean and the world at large is truly beautiful. It is at this time we feel most blessed. To begin feeling young again, we must begin with the most basic step of all, the daily ritual of cleansing.
Purity is a 3-in-1 cleanser for the face and eyes.  When you go to smell it, there is a rush of some sort of chemical, however it is more sensitive for the eyes.  I used this with a makeup sponge and applied it to the face to remove my makeup.  Again, I don't use very many makeup removers but I do know when it is quality or not.  Let me just say, within a few swipes all of my makeup is removed!  This stuff is really good.  This can be used for all skin types as well.  For it being a full sized-240ml- product, this will probably last me all year.   It can also come in a gel form but I do find that this bottle is the better quality even though it's the exact same product (don't ask how that one works!)
Overall, this is a great product and I needed a makeup remover so I couldn't have asked for anything better.  And can we just take a moment to embrace the philosophy quote on the bottle.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.