Welcome to our website !

{REVIEW} Too Cool For School Morocco Ghassoul Pore Solution cream pack

By 1:43 PM , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

This cream pack was actually one of the many products that I was most looking forward to.  I picked quite a few full sized items from my roseroseshop hauls that I became very fast excited about quite a few of them.

I was attracted to this originally because the packaging was really cool and Too Cool For School was one brand that I really wanted to try out.
This mask is designed to remove dead cells, cleanse pores and remove corneous tissue without skin irritation.  Containing manuka honey for benefits of water and for nutrition deep in the skin.   Also containing chamomile to keep sensitive skin calm.

Honestly, I was pretty surprised because I thought this was a cream, not a full on clay mask for obvious reasons(it says cream right in the name).   There's not an overpowering smell but at the same time it doesn't really smell that ~great~, I'm trying to like it but can't quite put my finger on what it actually smells like.  I'm just thankful that it doesn't have a strong smell.

It's an off white with specks in it and a pretty thick clay.  It went on smoothly and dried pretty fast.  A little goes a long way, I didn't need a very thick layer.
The application process is really simple, all you do is put a thin layer on your face and wait 5-10 minutes then wash off with water. ta-da, simple!
I waited probably closer to 10-15 minutes but it doesn't really matter how long you keep it on, you could do some laundry or dishes in the meantime. 

This mask is supposed to eliminate pores which is exactly what it did.  My skin felt kind of dry afterwards so you will need some sort of moisturizer to go with it.  I still had red spots on my skin from rosacea, but I'm finding that very few masks will help with that.  Apart from those two, the mask was well worth the money and had fantastic results, I couldn't stop touching my face because it was so soft! 

Pros
  • Aesthetically pleasing packaging
  • Fantastic results 
  • Not messy
  • Great qualities
  • Cleans pores
  • Makes skin super soft
Cons
  • Not a cream pack as it says
  • Doesn't help 'red skin'
  • Drying 
 That's all I have on this particular mask, you can purchase the cream pack here.  I hope you guys enjoyed this review, I tried to be as extensive as possible but if you have any other questions ask me!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.