Welcome to our website !

Mise En Scene Hello!! Bubble Foam Colour Review in Raspberry Red (7R)

By 8:44 PM , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

I recently ran out of day & night cream and decided to order some stuff from Rose Rose Shop because I haven't since August! For those of you who are new to the blog, Rose Rose Shop is a discounted Korean beauty product online store. Allie & I first discovered Rose Rose while googling cheap asian beauty products because we wanted to try something new and we both love Asian culture. We placed our first orders and we were nothing but happy about it, so we decided this was one of our go-to shops to buy from.

That being said, today I will be reviewing a product from my recent order: the Mise En Scene Hello!! Bubble Foam Colour in Raspberry Red.



I was a little skeptical ordering hair dye from another country because... well... it's from another country! I had read reviews online and they all said that it was a great product and that they would buy again. But with the examples given, many of the people had very dark brown or black hair and when they used the hair dye it gave them a hint of red to it. I had no idea how my hair colour was going to turn out!! So I bit the bullet and got it.

The reason why I got it was the foam hair dye. My boyfriend actually dyes my hair himself (he's such a pro for only doing it three times) so I wanted something a bit easier for him to apply to my long hair. Dying my hair usually takes about two long gruelling hours.

The contents of the box came with two white packets and a bottle with a nozzle, gloves, conditioner, and even a plastic cape!

The application was fairly easy. You pump the dye straight into your hand and apply. I got a nice scalp massage and applying it only took 45 minutes! The hair dye did not have a strong chemical smell. It smelled absolutely amazing! Like a coconutty perfumey smell. The only thing I didn't like was that it made my head itch a bit, while other reviews said that it didn't.

When you first apply the product, it doesn't show up on your hair right away. After a few minutes though, my hair looked extremely dark. Nothing like the colour - almost black. I was a bit afraid that I got a colour that was too dark for my liking, because this product is made in Korea and Koreans have naturally black hair.

For the instructions, they were fairly easy. I understand and can read a bit of Korean so that helped me differentiate between what packets were what, but by looking at the pictures a foreigner could completely understand. The instructions were very fun to look at also.

I wasn't sure about the time I should leave it on, so I left it in for about 45 minutes. Rinsing it out was a bit of work because there was a LOT of hair dye (I like to used the entire bottle in one sitting). The hair dye while rinsing out was really dark and almost looked like oxidized blood. But after a while it slowly let up, and I got to use the conditioner. The conditioner was a really bright orange which was surprising! I can't exactly remember the smell of it but I remember thinking "Well this isn't a smell I have smelled before..." so I'm not really sure if I like it or not? Ahah.

I left my hair to dry naturally and went to bed. When I woke up, I looked in the mirror and I was completely surprised!


My hair was SO red! It is easily one of the most vibrant colours I have ever used on my hair, besides the hot pink I once had. My hair was super soft, smelled so good. I was pleasantly surprised how much the colour took. But would it pass the shower test?

Red hair dye is known to fade quite quickly. Anybody who dyes their hair red knows that a lot of colour comes out while washing your hair, and to keep the water cool or lukewarm. Surprisingly, this hair colour does not come out a lot. I can barely see the dye in the water when I'm showering! I was really happy with that, and even continuously rinsing my hair after sweaty work outs, it barely fades. I am so happy with this product, Mise En Scene has a new customer!

You can probably tell I will buy this product again. I would rate it 9/10, just because my head got a little itchy during the application. Other than that, I highly recommend this product for people who want a vibrant red colour, who have really long hair, and want a easy go-to product when they don't have a lot of time. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Powered by Blogger.