Welcome to our website !

Saje Exfoliating Coffee Scrub review

By 1:13 PM , , , , ,

 Saje is a brand that sells products with 100% natural ingredients in them.  It is a company based out of British Columbia that has expanded as far as Ontario, Canada as well as a well established online website.  You can read more about this company here.

 Let me just tell you that it smells amazing!!!!! It is a coconut coffee scrub so has a scent of coconut along with the coffee smell.   

This exfoliating coffee scrub is used in the shower or by the poolside, wherever you can't get coffee all over the place as it can get messy.  On the back it gives you directions on how to use it.  I did just as the directions say, however it doesn't tell you how long to keep it on for so I just let it sit on my skin for about 3-4 minutes after I rubbed it all in with my shower turned off-shouldn't waste water.  During the application process I noticed that my skin seemed to be turning brownish and I thought it was dying my skin but when I rinsed it off there was no sign of that brown color.  I used quite a bit as it also didn't say how much to use so I just went to town on it.  I will probably get 3 uses out of this product which isn't really that bad.  I had no issues removing this scrub but just be careful and get every nook and cranny in your busy body because this coffee is extremely sneaky and can get into very small places!  Also it might make you itchy if you don't get it all out!  My results were really good, my skin is extremely soft and while I was focusing mainly on my arms with this product, they're extremely soft and smooth which is what I was looking for the whole time.

This coffee scrub did its job as well as made me smell just like a tropical vacation!! Not to mention that it is all 100% natural ingredients. Love it! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.