Welcome to our website !

{REVIEW} Too Cool For School Dinoplatz Lip Balm

By 2:56 PM , , , , , , , ,


This one of the products I decided to order from the Too Cool For School line.



 One of the packaging that will be staying with me for quite some time. #noshame
The Dinoplatz lip balm line comes in 4 different shades as of right now.  The one that I ordered was Spilled Wine.

 On the back it shows how much product is in the balm .45oz and a 12month expiry. Also crediting the drawer, that's really nice of Too Cool For School to do.

The balm itself has dinosaurs on the lid! OMG!  I don't have a lip balm that has this at all. It's great(and one of the main reasons I purchased it)

On the bottom it shows a dinosaur colored in with the actual balm color.  That's really cool and adds something different that other brands and companies don't do.
This has a strong smell of grapes but there's also a subtle smell of something else I can't quite put my finger on it.

Shockingly enough, this is the swatch.  Most Korean lip makeup isn't actually that dark.  That is fine by me, even though I like dark lips I also appreciate bright lips especially in the summertime.

Apparently it was hard to get swatches on my lips.  This was taken in direct sunlight so it's as accurate as I can get it.  The color is definitely deceiving because I was hoping it would be a darker tone but it's a nice color nonetheless.  I'm still happy with this no matter what.  Who can't be happy with packaging like that like come on now guys!
This balm doesn't have any type of taste which is pretty much a neutral concern for me.  It's got a nice shine yet isn't overly sticky so during windy days our hair will be less inclined to get stuck in it.

Pros
  • Packaging
  • Twist lid
  • Purse friendly
  • Great smell
 Cons
  • Deceiving color
  • Tasteless

I can't really find anything totally and completely wrong with this product.  Too Cool For School, you got my vote!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.