Welcome to our website !

Hask hair mask reviews!

By 6:24 PM , , , , , , , ,

Rather than making three separate posts, I decided to do it all in one go just giving my thoughts and a mini review on each as I use them. 
As I've said before on other hair mask reviews, I tend to completely disregard the instructions and leave hair masks in overnight then rinse in the morning.  I find this gives me a much better result than just keeping them in for 10-45 minutes.  As the mask is supposed to go all over the hair, I tend to focus mainly on the ends because that's where it's going to break and be more damaged.

First hair mask I decided to try was the Monoi oil Nourishing Deep Conditioner. The purpose of this hair mask is to moisturize and revitalize any hair type. 
This has a very strong coconut smell and I am in love with it I could literally just smell it all day long and not get sick of it.  The texture is thicker than your normal conditioner which makes it good for not dripping all over the place when it's in your hair.
My hair still smells very strongly of coconut even before rinsing the hair mask out the following morning.  Noticing a bit more shine to my hair from this apart from using a regular conditioner, not so much of a shine that really striked my eye though.  With that being said, this monoi oil has made my hair looking pretty smooth and still smells of coconut even after being rinsed off.  The strongest point in this mask would have to be the smell, it is amazing and really sticks!
 
Argan Oil from Morocco
 I was expecting this to have a more Argan smell to it, but was surprised when it smelled a lot like oranges and citron.  I couldn't get a great picture to represent the color but it looked basically like the color of a mushed up banana.  The consistency is just a nice cream-like texture, not too thick not too sloppy.  I used more product from this package than I did the monoi oil hair mask.  The consistency was pretty much the same but I felt as though this has soaked more into my hair.  However, that would make sense as it's supposed to aim dry and damaged hair it should soak in more regardless. 
In the morning before taking it out of its bun I had noticed that my roots had dried completely, must have absorbed all of the hair mask.  I also noticed that it kept its citrus smell as well.  It had rinsed off nicely and my hair was pretty smooth.  After my hair had dried there was still a subtle citrus aroma to my hair but only if a person were to be real close to you and practically smelling your hair.  I noticed that my hair was pretty shiny and had a bit of a softness to it.  This didn't do anything spectacular to my hair, just acts as a regular hair mask.  If you enjoy very citrus smells, this is probably the product for you.

The third and final hair mask!  This Macadamia oil mask is directed towards your dry and damaged hair, repairing it.  You can learn more about the Macadamia here.  Despite the image showing more of a creamy color, it is a white color with the smell of vanilla mixed with coconut and the texture of icing, almost good enough to eat! This was the least thick out of all three masks and more of a watered down texture.  I used most of the package for one usage mainly because it smells so good I just couldn't resist.  The remaining part I can use as a regular conditioner.  Uh oh! It seems to has lost its scent only a short few hours after I had put it on.  We will see what it smells like tomorrow when I am rinsing it off. 
In the morning I noticed a very mild smell after taking my hair out of the bun.  It rinsed very smoothly with little to no tangles. For immediate results I didn't notice anything really spectacular just my hair being soft and silky as what most hair masks should have as an outcome.  The smell which I was hoping for to be strong, wasn't.. that made me a little sad because initially it smells SO good.  Once my hair had dried and been dry for a few hours, I noticed that it curled and just fell really nicely, it was actually quite impressive.  Too bad I had nowhere to go due to a storm day. 
 
My favorite hair mask out of these I would have to say is the Macadamia Oil hair mask because it reached all of my expectations as well as exceeded them by making my hair look overall really nice and my curls fell exceptionally as well. 

What I like about these packages is that you can normally get 2-3 usages out of the products depending on your hair length and thickness.  For me with really long and pretty thick hair, I can squeeze 2 usages from each of them.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.