Welcome to our website !

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts!

By 6:27 PM , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Okaaay maybe not but what I do have are a few products of the most amazing scent ever, can you guess what that is??? no?? What's that, you want me to tell you? Well don't mind if I do, it's COCONUT!!!! Bet you couldn't figure that one out on your own now could ya!
Okay, let's get into it.

Going into Victoria's Secret I had actually no intentions on buying anything but the second I got a whiff of this body lotion, I had to have it!  This is more of an artificial sweeter coconut smell that lingers for a while after having it on.  Not only do I absolutely love the smell, it will soak right up into your  skin without leaving it greasy.  There's nothing more that I hate from a body lotion that leaves my skin greasy.  It's good for dry skin as it's extremely hydrating and moisturizing as well. This retails at $15CAD, which is an affordable price but could easily go for $10.  I'll give this product a 4.5/5 because there really is nothing wrong with it apart from being just slightly overpriced. 

I ordered this face mask from Roseroseshop back in the fall.  I've only used it a handful of times but out of those times I'm impressed with the way it had worked.  It comes with a sanitizer stick to keep product as free of bacteria as possible.  It has a liquid-like texture that just a small layer will rub onto your skin and it will be enough for one usage.  This has real coconut in with the face mask and I find it smells more true to coconut as well. There is a packaging error in this and I find that it is where the downfall lies.  Because it has a seal lock, you can't get any air in it and the product gets stuck in between the seal and the actual container, making it really difficult to get the seal in and the lid on top of that!  Overall I give this product a 3.5/5.  I wish I could give it more but other than the smell, which does linger throughout the day as well.. doesn't really do anything too fancy for me. 

I just recently found this treatment and hadn't completely finished my post so it's going on here!
You have the option to heat your oil treatment in the microwave or in boiling water.  I chose the microwave option to save time.  Initially I put it in for 20seconds but opted to do an extra 10 as it wasn't as warm as I'd like.  After being completely liquidified, I soaked my dry hair with it completely.  It is suggested to keep the treatment in for a minimum of 45 minutes but for best results to leave it in overnight.  I opted to keep it in overnight, obviously.  In the morning rinsed it off, using only conditioner.  This was my first mistake and it didn't come out all the way.  I say that was a mistake but in the longer run it wasn't because the oils were still working even after the fact.  So 3 days later, I finally had time to get all of the oils out.
Out of all 3 of these, this treatment had the most realistic smell of coconut.  It was really sweet and smelled so strong and I just wanted to have a pina colada.  However, the smell didn't last very long and was nearly completely gone by the first morning.
One package did my entire head fairly thoroughly so it will go a long way.  If you have short hair you could somehow store the oil somewhere and use it two or three times!
The end results were amazing, my hair was so shiny, and felt really really healthy.  I loved this oil treatment and will probably continue using it.
To get more information on this oil treatment, click here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.