Welcome to our website !

{REVIEW} Etude House Silk Scarf Camellia Seed

By 5:18 PM , , , , , , , , ,

Etude House silk scarf has different levels of damage control in this particular line, so if you have severe damage you should use number 4: Avocado hair mask.
Since Raelene ordered most of these hair packs and liked them all (to an extent) and I ordered the avocado one and LOVED it, I decided to go ahead and order them all!

I'm going to do my first review on Level 1: Camellia Seed and work my way up the levels.  Raelene and I already had done a collab review of Level 4: Avocado which you can read if you wish to. *click*

These hair masks have two components, the larger one being the mask and the smaller one being a serum.  The hair mask itself has the texture of conditioner whereas the hair serum is more of a liquid.
I remember the Avocado one having a lot of hair mask.  For comparison purposes I'll say that this mask didn't have nearly as much as the Avocado one, or, my hair grew quite a bit since I used it which is very well possible.  With saying that, the mask blended through my hair pretty evenly so that's good.
With a subtle floral scent that lingered while my mask was in, it soon left after I washed it out.   I left my mask in all afternoon and throughout the day.  Because this is a level 1, I wasn't expecting a lot from this mask but I ended up surprised with really shiny and soft hair!
This is a mask for people who don't have a whole lot of damage to their hair or don't want a heavy treatment.  

Pros
  • Great floral smell
  • Easy application
  • Soaks completely into hair after time
  • Great for short hair
  • Great for non damaged hair and ends
  • Shiny hair
  • Soft hair
Cons 
  • Not enough mask for long hair
  • Smell doesn't stay in after rinsed out
I would recommend this mask to anyone who wants to have shiny, soft and luscious hair!  So, everybody.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.