Welcome to our website !

{REVIEW} Etude House Silk Scarf Jojoba Seed

By 6:34 PM , , , , , , , , , , ,

This will be the third review for the Etude House Silk Scarf hair mask collection, you can read the other two here and here.
I found the same issue with my Camellia seed where there wasn't enough product for my entire head.  What was different from that was that it didn't seem to soak in or go farther as the Camellia seed which seems pretty odd as we're now onto level 2.  Hoping for the best, I left it in overnight and most of the following day.
As I was going to rinse out, it felt like I was rinsing out shampoo, not a hair mask let alone conditioner.  I used a little bit of conditioner to smooth and calm my hair down.  This alone kind of drew me away from the mask. 
I didn't smell very much from the mask and if it did have any at all it was very subtle!   Don't use this if you want really nice smelling hair.
By the time it was all said and done, my hair was a little bit shiny.  If this is all this mask is going to provide me, I would have passed.  Like I said on the Camellia review, this might serve a better purpose to people with a little bit shorter hair so that it will go all throughout and not just patches.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.