Welcome to our website !

Smiley and Mac?!

By 3:34 PM , , , , , , , ,

I'm aware Miley Cyrus collabed with Mac a while ago and I'm a bit late on the train!  I just haven't found the time to make a short post on this yet! 
I absolutely love Miley Cyrus, she's one of my favorite people on earth!  Not to mention our birthday's are on the same day?? yeah, bet you can't beat that!   It comes to no surprise I had to have these just because of that.


 The two of them are just called Viva Glam Miley Cyrus.  The lipstick is also Amplified.








My camera doesn't come out the exact same color as it is in real life, but close.  The first swatch is just the lipstick, then we have the gloss and on top is the gloss over the lipstick.  This is a really bright almost neon colored pink, perfect for spring and summer especially if you are looking to have a pop!  This would also look great on sunkissed skin.  The lipstick is very creamy and goes on smooth.
I would just use the lipglass alone because it's so nice.  There's not much of a smell to it but it has some blue sparkles mixed in with all of the pink to create dimension which I really like.
All in all I give this collection and collab a 10000thumbs up!  Mac 100% did not go wrong with Miley Cyrus, that's for sure.  Always and forever my bias <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.