Welcome to our website !

Beauteque August BB bag unboxing! ~Treasure Chest~

By 5:17 PM , , , , , , , , , , , ,



Shipping
First off, I was introduced to Beauteque from Rissas instagram and was super excited at what was in previous boxes and all of the hype that I just had to get a box for myself!
Let's start with the shipping, I only have a few discrepencies that are pretty menial and won't affect my final thoughts on the box or company.  The first one I had which was my fault for not checking the cut off line for the current months box.  I guess I had ordered my box right after the July box deadline had past which had caused me to wait a whole extra month and wonder where my box was!  Luckily with their excellent customer service I had a fast response to my concerns and no more worries had taken place!
My second concern was that, oh.. August 20th or more had gone by and I still hadn't received any notification on my box being shipped or anything! Where is my box!!! Yet again, another email was sent out from me with great customer service, apparently they were having a slight delay in their shipping this month and they would contact me with a tracking number when it was shipped! Great, Thank you!  I got an email that it was shipped a few days later, but with no tracking number which was quite unfortunate but after only a few short days later I received my package!  Beauteque was kind enough to send my box in Express Post with no additional costs for me.
I want to give shipping a 4/5 but only because I didn't receive my tracking number, that was pretty odd in my opinion but other than that it was great.

Now onto the goodies!
I think it was a little bit misleading because this month said a 'Treasure chest' and the inner child came out in me and I thought it would come in a little treasure chest as a box. haha silly me.  Anyway, it was disappointing to see a bag instead of a treasure chest.

No worries, we got a free face mask!
 Just look at how cute that little wee face is, aw aw aw!

 So I received 3 masks in my bag.
 The first mask showing is the Hanaka V-Line Chin Patch. This gets strapped to your ears and goes around your chin for 20-30 minutes then you remove and massage any remaining essence into your skin.
The middle mask is the Pure Derm Hair mask.  In this bag you have the option to get the Honey Mask, Chamomile, or Jojoba oil mask.  I received the chamomile mask which is a helping tool to reduce the look of damage and frizz.
The last mask is Pure Derm Clean and Fresh Peeling Gel. This mask is designed to deep clean and exfoliate skin for a refined finish.

Next we got 3 makeup items. 
The first one is blotting paper.  This is designed to blot away any excess oil without ruining your makeup!
Next up we've got Holika holika Wonder Drawing No Smudge Liquid Eyeliner.  ~Say that ten times fast. 
Lastly, The Saem Perfection Concealer Tip Cover.  In this box you had the option to get three different shades.  Luckily I think I got a shade that is quite  close to my skintone! ~Crosses fingers this will be a close match!

Lastly, is the Mizon All in One Snail Repair Cream.  I love Snail gel creams so I have no doubt that this is a great product for anybody! The description says that it's a high concentration of 92% snail extract which promotes skin repair to effectively resolve skin problems.



Let's talk about money
Holika Holika Eyeliner $13.50

Han aka V-Line Chin Patch $3.80

Pure Derm and Fresh Peeling Gel $8.50

Mizon All in One Snail Repair Cream $25.00

The Saem Perfection Concealer Tip Cover $8.50

Pure Derm Hair Mask $6.95

Blotting Paper $5.00
Bag $5.00
Free Han aka Mask $5.00

Adding up to a total of $81.25USD value!    This beauty box is $24.00USD.  I think that it's a great value for somebody who is a resident of the United States or the conversion rate is basically on par with the States.  I will be renewing my membership once the Canadian dollars get more in tune with the American dollar.  This box for me was $40-50.00 I can't quite remember exactly how much as it's been so long. 
*I added an estimate amount of $5.00 on the free mask and bag so that will be up to your own discretion on what you think is appropriate. *

 
Overall
Now that I've sat down and taken a look at how much actually came in this box, I think it's a great purchase!  There's an option for going month to month as well as multiple months at a discounted price.  What was really nice about this box is that there are multiple products from brands that I've yet to try which brings my excitement level up that much more!I'm still a little upset that it didn't come in a treasure chest however, I'm looking forward to being able to buy these boxes once again and sharing my thoughts on the goodies at hand with you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.