Welcome to our website !

{REVIEW} A'Pieu GGONGJI HAIR PACK leave on hair mask

By 9:11 AM , , , , , ,

I found this hair mask on Roseroseshop when I made two major orders.  I was drawn to this mask in particular because of the brand A'Pieu and that I had previously bought a foundation stick by them and loved it!  I figured it would be the same for the hair mask.

I've never used a hair mask that was strictly just a cloth.  This is extremely different for me so I was curious as to how it worked.  The directions are in Korean but there are fairly user friendly images shown as well.

Okay, so as soon as you open the package this is what you see.

This kind of scares me.  It looks like a diaper! At this point I have no idea how this is going to work and frankly extremely confused.  There's an elastic on the wing to tie your hair up once you get it all in the diaper.

I had some issues with this part.
I didn't even get as much hair as I wanted in the bag. and it kept falling all over with just the one elastic supplied. 

I ended up putting my hair in a bun with my elastic. 
The smell was something of aloe and reminded me of the Hartz Aloe sheets.
My end results were absolutely nothing, in fact it made my hair stringy with a crinkling look.  This was not an ideal product at all! I like that I got to use a different style of hair mask however it's probably not the mask for me.  If I didn't use it properly, please let me know as I also have a night mask to try!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.