Welcome to our website !

Coconut & Tea Tree Oil: My Favourite Skincare Routine!

By 5:26 PM , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hi there PYMUO followers! How is everyone doing today?

Today I will be going over my every day skin care routine. It's super easy. It only has two products and two steps. This is excluding SPF which I highly recommend after you wash your face in the morning! But as we all know, that's beauty care 101 so I don't feel like I should mention it.

The very first product I use is coconut oil. Coconut oil is great for many things such as...

  • cracked and dry lips
  • softening the skin
  • cracked and dry feet
  • skins disorders such as psoriasis, acne, and eczema
  • treating minor infections

It is also an AMAZING make up remover! Even with extremely dark makeup I don't have to stand in front of the mirror for very long because it is SO effective and cheap (it even takes off your hard to remove mascara!!!).

The second product I use is tea tree oil. Tea tree oil has anti-fungal properties and helps with...

  • acne, dark spots, and blemishes
  • fungal and bacterial infections 
  • minor cuts, wounds, warts, ringworm, insect bites, rashes
  • dandruff
  • healing piercings
  • soothing nickel allergies and other allergic reactions
  • cure for dry skin when mixed with a moisturizer

Be careful not to put it around your eye area as it can be a little overwhelming, and never put tea tree oil by itself on your face unless you are tackling a zit or a pimple.





Also, please do not use a lot of coconut oil. Using excessive amounts of coconut oil will make you break out. What I do is gently swipe my finger into the oil, because I found putting too much will suffocate the skin and we don't want excess oil.


STEP ONE

Apply a dime size amount of coconut oil onto the palm of your hand and rub it into your palm. Rub your hands for one second under warm water, then apply to the face. I like to take my time getting every area of my skin, and even my neck. When you put the coconut oil on it will feel like a slippery film is on your face. This is normal.

STEP TWO

Now rinse your face with warm water. I don't rinse as much as I would with a cleanser, as I want some coconut oil to remain on my face.
Pat your face dry. Put one drop of tea tree oil on your palm and rub together. Pat on the face.

And you are done! That is my skin care routine.
After only a week I noticed a huge difference in the way my face looks after using coconut and tea tree oil. These are the things that I notice most:

  • super soft skin
  • redness in the cheeks are gone
  • no breakouts 
  • i look less tired
  • acne scars slowly fading away
  • skin lightening
Play around with the amount of oils needed for your face. Each and every one of us has different skin. I highly recommend this skin care regime, and you can use it on your back, or anywhere else on your body if you have acne! You can also leave out the tea tree oil and just use coconut oil to moisturize your hands, elbows, feet and even really dry hair. Don't be afraid to experiment with coconut oil!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.