Welcome to our website !

{REVIEW} Etude House Sunshine Spoon Scrub Massage Cream in Soy Bean

By 12:35 PM , , , , , , , , , ,

Hey guys!  Today I will be sharing my thoughts on the second Scrub Massage pack from Etude House in the option of Soy Bean.  You can view my first review from this line here, the Coconut Oil gel formula.

 The main goal with the Soy Bean is to make sure that the skin has been firmed.   With this being said, it feels like more of a moisturizing cream as it is so creamy and smooth.
This particular Spoon Scrub is a cream-like texture.  It smells quite sweet and goes on like a moisturizer.  At first I didn't think there was enough product in one packet for my entire face but Etude House came through in the end. So after applying it in circular motion with one finger, evenly throughout, I just waited 20-30minutes and then hopped in the shower to rinse it off.  I opted to rub in the rest of the cream before rinsing just to absorb more of the product.
As I was rinsing, I noticed that it had left a protective layer over my skin.  It didn't feel bad or anything, just different.  Even though the cream was so moisturizing it actually did firm my face quite a bit.

Pros
  • Convenient packaging
  • Cheap
  • Nice subtle yet sweet smell
  • Absorbed into skin well
  • Easy to wash off
  • Firming

Cons 
  • Should have the option as a container

I can't find anything substantially wrong with this product.  For 3 packs of these which would be 6 applications it is around 3$ which isn't overly expensive nor is it cheap, which is why I put that it should have the choice to purchase in a container or a 'sample size' like these.  Otherwise, this is a great product if you're looking to mix up your facial care.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.