Welcome to our website !

{REVIEW} Etude House Sunshine Spoon Scrub Massage Oil Gel in Coconut

By 6:15 PM , , , , , , , , , ,

Hi guys! I'm going to start posting more reviews and thought posts on Kbeauty again so I can get the products from the Roseroseshop hauls back in spring reviewed up. Today I'm going to be reviewing Etude House's Scrub Massage Oil Gel in the Sunshine Spoon collection.  That was a mouthful.

Each packet has 2 usages in them. I decided to review the oil gel from the collection first because it's coconut as well as a gel which I didn't know what to expect.  Before I had even opened it, I thought this would be really oily kind of like a liquid and not adhere to my face at all.

Turns out, this is more of a gel-like substance that goes on nicely with a subtle hint of coconut.  There are also capsules in the gel which are supposed to provide vitamins for your skin.

I suppose this gel pack could be used as a mask or used just as a facial cleanser.  I decided to use this as a mask and keep it on for about half an hour.  I do find this to be fairly oily, try not to touch your face too much or you will get oil everywhere!

Pros
  • Subtle coconut smell
  • Skin sensitive
  • Gel-like texture
  • Can be used as a scrub or mask
  • Great for winter
Cons
  • Oily

Overall I really enjoyed this mask.  My personal results were fairly decent.  I noticed more color in my skin, it looked brighter.  The oil didn't give me any breakouts either!
Because it is so oily, if you have naturally oily skin I would use this just as a cleanser so it's not on your face for a long period of time. Over all, I wouldn't recommend this to people who already have oily skin,.  I love how the coconut is very subtle and it is also skin sensitive.  The best time to wear this mask would more than likely be in the colder weather when your skin is extremely dry and peeling (gross!).  What this mask really did for me was revive my skin and put a lot of moisture in.  After it was rinsed off, my face wasn't oily at all.
I'm excited to test and review the rest of the Sunshine Spoon collection!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.