Welcome to our website !

{An introduction to} Han Aka and Purederm

By 4:08 PM , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

I was happy to see that August's Beauteque bag came with a couple products from a single brand. Because I haven't used any of these brands I figured I'd write about them as I use them!
Han Aka
Starting with Han Aka.

 
This face mask is called Black Rose Acne Fighting mask.
Those eyes just make the whole packaging.  Honestly, I didn't want to use it because of that reason.
Before doing any type of research whatsoever I decided to just jump right into it.

 
This is something fairly new to me and that it's also in a gel form as well.  If you're looking for a lovely smelling mask, this is not the one for you!  It was super strong and almost smelled like minty tar-if that even makes sense.
When you're doing this mask be sure to have all of your hair securely fastened on your head for no stray-aways as it is super messy!   It got in my hair during application and was next to impossible to get out dry without pulling my hair out.
I left it in for about half an hour then started peeling. OUCH!  I swear I just put tar on my face, holy we have some serious sticking powers here.  After it was all said and done, I had pulled out more facial hair than anything.  With that being said, I did notice that it made my skin fairly soft, my pores really clean and my skin a little lighter. This is really not what I'm looking for in a mask considering I'm trying to get a tan! eek!
On a better note: Even though this is a peel-off mask, I strongly do not recommend peeling it off but using warm water on a face cloth and rubbing in a circular motion.  This will remove the face mask fast and effectively without pulling facial hair out.

 While I was peeling, I noticed that the mask had made holes.  I found this to be quite odd and didn't understand it at all. 
I had to use a cooling mask shortly after because peeling it off had made my skin really hot.







I've never tried a mask quite like this before so it is something new.
Since the mask attaches on the ears, I was worried that it might slip off.  It turns out that this is certainly not the case and goes on very well.  It's stretchable too so it will fit any face shape and stay on.  Leaving it on for about 20 minutes then rinsing off, of course.
Other than being a different kind of face mask, I didn't notice much more difference from regular masks.  It did however, make my skin more elastic and toned up which is a great thing!  This was a great mask to try out but I can't see myself going out of my way repurchasing it.

Purederm

In the Beauteque box I had received a hair mask, oo my favorite!  Needless to say I was pretty excited in trying it out.  This mask in particular is for damaged, frizzy, or curly hair which suits perfect for my frizzy and curly hair.
This has a strong fresh smell of mint and chamomile, it was actually quite lovely.

Oops, I got off the how to use on the bottom.  It's pretty straight forward anyway.  The main part I wanted to catch was the description which I did.  The entire back has the same write-up but in different languages!  How do you even repair curly hair?  I don't think curly hair needs repairing, but okay.  You will help maintain a healthy appearance? That sounds much better, I'll take it!

So we got the texture of a cream.  The whole 20ml was a pretty good amount for my length of hair, it all blended in fairly well and is soaking into my hair nicely as well.  It will probably be fully absorbed come morning!
The results from the hair mask had made my hair really moisturized, shiny looking and soft.  Nothing stands out with this mask but at the same time nothing turned me away from it either.  I would definitely use this again if it came in another box!


First thing I would like to say about this mask is since it says it's a peeling gel mask and the picture looks as though it hardens onto your face and you peel it off.  Because of this, it was quite the shock when the texture wasn't what I expect from a peel off mask whereas it was more liquidy.  I used a thin layer and left it on my face for 15-20 minutes.  You can either leave the mask on or gently rub it off in a circular motion within 3-5 minutes with similar results if you're on a time restriction.  A great thing about this mask is it smells like a juice, I could literally just drink this forever if it was. With this mask, it is re-sealable and re-usable.  With that being said, you can get approximately 4-5 uses out of this mask!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.