Welcome to our website !

It's that time of year again {REVIEW} Lush Santa's Lip Scrub

By 2:01 PM , , , , , , , , , ,

Hey guys!  Lately we've all been really busy and not had much time to make any posts.  My time has been all used up on trying to balance family life, Christmas shopping and spending time with friends all around work.  With the busiest time of the year coming up it's going to prove to be more difficult to make posts, but with that being said I do have a few holiday themed posts that I would love to get up over the duration of the month!  Let's just jump into it!

In the past, both Raelene and I have done lip scrubs from Lush before.  Since this is a Holiday scrub, I had decided to go ahead with a short review anyway.
So the small font says 'Sweeten things up under the mistletoe with cherries and dates.'

The flavor of this holiday sugar scrub is actually Cola despite what it says on the side about cherries and dates.

Thank you Joey!

One cool thing that separates this scrub from the others is the gummy hearts added in for effect.  Even though it might be more suited for a Valentine's theme,  these are super cute and a great addition for the season nonetheless.

As far as productivity goes, I haven't came across anything bad with this scrub.  After exfoliating my lips and eating the excess scrub(yum!) I apply a generous amount of lip chap to prevent my lips from cracking and chapping during the cold season.  Like Mint Julips, I actually find it hard to not just eat the scrub as it is so yummy.
After the use, I find my lips to be extremely smooth to the touch.  This is what you want your final outcome to be.

Pros
  • Great smell and taste
  •  Gummy hearts for added effect
  • Small and portable for travel
  • Exfoliating 
Cons
  • Misinforming of the flavor
  • Expensive
Now, there is not a whole lot wrong with the lip scrub if at all anything.  I say it is expensive as you can very easily DIY any type of scrub at your home for way less.  If you are a little clueless like me, you'll think that this is cherry flavored instead of cola, haha.  Overall, I really enjoy this lip scrub and would place it side by side with Mint Julips.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.