Welcome to our website !

It's that time of year again {REVIEW} Lush Yog Nog Bath Bomb

By 6:48 PM , , , , , , , ,

Wow!  I've procrastinated so long and now it's almost Christmas!
I have a few bath bombs that I was hoping to get reviewed for you guys by Christmas, but now it's looking like it might be New Years.
 Let's jump right in on this Bath Bomb!
Yog Nog 







Originally, I was drawn to this bomb because it smelled so sweet and exactly like EggNog.  I absolutely could not get enough of it!

Another thing that had caught me eye was the fantastic art work.  I tried to get enough pictures throughout the whole bomb to show all of the work.  From what I can remember, there are carrots, stars, trees, ornaments and gingerbread people all over the bomb. 





The melting process for Yog Nog was extremely slow.  Inside the bomb was something that looked like an egg which floated around the tub melting over the entire duration of my bath.  As far as the smell goes for this bomb, it wasn't completely subtle yet not strong either.  This is the perfect bomb for anyone who is just looking to get relaxed and smooth all over.  I could tell the shea butter in this bomb was strong as it was so moisturizing to my skin even way after I got out of the tub.


Pros
  • Sweet smell, like eggnog
  • multiple usages
  • moisturizing
  • lingering smell
 Cons
  • Not memorable
  • 'boring' reveal-slow

As far as a memorable bomb, I can't say there was a whole lot that was extravagant to it.  The water was a yellow shade with very subtle sparkles throughout the tub. You could more than likely get 2 usages out of this bomb quite easily.  With saying all of that, I would more than likely repurchase as it is so moisturizing and smells like my favorite Christmas drink.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.