Welcome to our website !

Empties post 2016

By 11:23 AM , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hey guys! Since I enjoyed doing my first empties post so much, I decided to keep saving my empty containers and make another post once I've gotten enough to make it a little cluttered!
Initially, I had quite a few more empty conditioners and shampoos but seem to have misplaced them.  They'll come in the next post though.


I go through conditioner like it's nobody's business.  I will go through 3 bottles of conditioner before my first bottle of shampoo typically.

  • Down Under Argan Oil Therapy Conditioner
  • Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner
If you're looking for a sweet smelling conditioner, the Argan oil is where it's at.  This left my hair feeling soft with a touch of shine.
I used the Herbal Essences conditioner when I realized I had ran out of all of my big bottles and had no other option.  I used a few full bottles of this years ago, it's a good conditioner that smells of coconut.

  • L'oreal Hair Expertise Total Repair
I used this along with my other lotions and creams in my hair after every shower, religiously.  It smells fresh and fruity.  This does a great job at preventing split ends I found.

  • Welcos Merit Miracle Argan Treatment Oil Perfume
I used about 4 squirts of this after every shower.  I liked this so much so that I ordered more but a different scent.

 Now onto the makeup products.

  • Yves Rocher Felt Tip Eyeliner 12H
I rarely use eyeliner but when I do, I will only use a felt tip liner.  This particular one was great, it was dark as dark and went on very smooth like all felt tip liners I've used before.  I'm only tossing this because I've had it for so long that it's expired by now.

  • Too Faced Better Than Sex
Even though this is just a sample sized mascara it's my favorite mascara ever. I bought the full size and am able to now throw the sample out!

  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
My favorite primer.  After using this my mascara stays on and vibrant even into the following morning if I had forgotten to remove my makeup before sleep.

  • Welcos Merit Killing Me Zombie CC Cream SPF30 PA++
I'm so happy that I ordered the full size before Roseroseshop took it off of their website!  If you're looking for a light foundation with decent coverage that will morph into your skintone, look no further!

  • A'Pieu Smart Speeder Stick Foundation SPF30
I'm so sad that I haven't ordered this again before it ran out :( .  Fortunately I am pretty sure that I can find a foundation stick local to hold me over until I order more in!  This is a great foundation stick that will help significantly get rid of any blemishes on your face prior to your foundation application.  This is great to blend in because it goes on so creamy.

I wish I had found the rest of my empties to share but this much will have to suffice for now!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.