Welcome to our website !

Victoria's Secret Fantasies Fragrance Lotions - A Quick Review

By 12:59 PM , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Back in December I received a gift card to Victoria's Secret! I'm not big on lingerie or bras (as I don't wear bras) but I do love their body care lines and decided to spend my whole entire gift card on them.

When I went in the mall to buy my lotions back in January, I wasn't sure what I was going to find and what I was going to pick up. I went to one of the largest Victoria's Secret in the city of Vancouver and to be honest they didn't have a wide variety of their body care products. There was a whole entire area dedicated to it but I guess because they were switching products for the season there wasn't much to choose from.

When I went in I wasn't even sure what I was looking for. So I started browsing around and found the Fantasies Fragrance Collection and I was immediately drawn to them by their sweet but somewhat 'spicy' smell.





The fragrances I got were Dream, Coconut Passion, Passion Struck, Rush, and Exotic. 

Out of all of them I would have to say Coconut Passion and Exotic are my favourites out of the five that I got. Coconut Passion has the nice smell of coconut with a hint of a grapeseed and vanilla to it which is reaaaally unique. I try not to use that one as much because I love it soooo much but it's so hard to resist!

Exotic is velvety and enticing made with sea salt and iris, which I also don't like to use a lot of unless I'm feeling sexy or want to have more of a mature smell on my skin besides the fruity scents that I'm usually drawn to.

To be honest without the fragrances I wouldn't buy these lotions. They are average at best. I only use these after my showers and they do the trick, but it's more so for normal skin and not something you'd put on dry, flaky skin. I don't think the fragrance would be good for really dry skin and would stick to something more natural with less chemicals and more with essential oils.

Other than that, I can't get enough of the smells and they would be great for date meeting friends, going out for dinner or a night on the town! They're great if you don't want that overly perfume-y smell (which sometimes even drives me crazy even though I'M the one who's wearing the perfume).

Hey, and 5 for $35 isn't a bad deal!

I believe these products are no longer available except for the Passion Struck and Exotic on their website.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.