Welcome to our website !

{REVIEW} TonyMoly hydrogel Mask Bride of Korea

By 2:59 PM , , , , , , , , , ,

I was attracted to this particular mask because I've never used a hydrogel mask before and the picture looked so weird.  TonyMoly has yet to let me down but I wasn't sure what to expect from this one.  Let's hop right into the review.

The packaging was bigger than my face, it's massive!! 


If it weren't for the pictures, I would have no idea how to use this mask. Even though it's applied just like your standard sheet mask, it does suggest you leave it on for 20-40 minutes which is longer than the suggested time on your regular sheet mask.

So on the back it tells you what the mask is supposed to do for your skin, the ingredients as well as the directions.  It's supposed to make your skin look clear and transparent.  I'm not sure how the transparent part works, maybe they mean clean?  Silly Koreans.

I wasn't sure what to expect mask wise and didn't know whether it was going to be what the picture on front showed.  Turned out that it actually was.  Hello creature from Saw.

Even though you just apply this like any other standard sheet mask, because it is more gel based than others I found this to be more flimsy and sticky than any other sheet mask.  This should be put on in a room with no fan blowing or any type of wind blowing your way.  When it's on I would also suggest laying down as it is heavy for a sheet mask and will keep it in place longer instead of standing up or walking around would.So after about half an hour I decided to take it off and rinse.  I didn't notice any immediate results but after I freshened up I did notice my skin to be lighter and have less blemishes.

Pros
  • Cheap price
  • Subtle smell
  • Skin brightening
Cons  
  • Sticky
  •  Heavy  
For my first time trying a hydrogel mask I can't say I was seriously impressed nor was I disappointed.  Once I can get the hang of using them and get the full effect I'm sure I'll grow to love them more and more. I bought mine at roseroseshop for a fairly decent price.  You can probably get this on amazon, ebay or the actual tonymoly website.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.