Welcome to our website !

Travel Nova Scotia [Carters Beach]

By 9:03 PM , , , , , , , , ,

Hey guys!  We are trying out hardest to have a steady post schedule but it seems like our blog is being neglected and life is taking a front row seat.  I am still interested in doing beauty reviews and have quite a bit of stock, there just seems to be zero time to do any of it unfortunately.
I've been busy with juggling work, friends, family, and travel that there's been no time for the blog in which I'm hoping for that to change here in the near future.
With all of that under the belt, what I'm reviewing today isn't beauty related but travel-related... and let me tell you, this is a sight you will not want to miss.


Carters Beach is arguably the most beautiful spot in not only Nova Scotia but Canada, located in Queens County just off of highway 103 in a small town called Port Mouton.
This beach is actually a  3-in-1 in which all 3 are easily accessible at all times. When the tide is in, you are anywhere between knee or waist deep of water to the second and third beaches.

Not only did I first notice such white sand, but also the amazingly clear water.  I'm telling you.. even down south has some competition with this beach. =]

This picture was taken at the first beach.  You can see the piece of land which appears to be an island (and I'm pretty sure it is at high tide).  It is still easily accessible but full of rock at least on the edges.  I didn't go on the island as I wasn't wearing appropriate foot attire.  Maybe next time.

This one is a closer up of the second beach taken on the first beach.  You have to cross that body of water to get to the other part. You can also wait an hour or so and the water will go out, so you can just walk on the sand over.

Everything about Carters Beach is absolutely stunning.  Even the way the water moved the plants was amazing.  Head on over to my vimeo account to watch some videos that I've uploaded.

This is from the second beach and easily the prettiest as well.  Even though there's seaweed all over the beach it definitely adds to the beauty of it all.

Something to be cautious about is I've been told that there are a lot of Jellyfish around the beach.  However, I had the pleasure of meeting these lovely little birds.  They run around and play on the shoreline and beach.  Don't underestimate their little legs because they can run!  I have posted a video on my vimeo channel for your viewing entertainment.

The first beach has a background of marshland and grass, the second and third beaches have sand dunes as their background, adding to the already breathtaking scenery.


If you're looking for a spot to bring your children, go kayaking, take your dog for a walk, or to just get some R and R, look no further.  This place is for sure not to disappoint with its crystal clear waters and amazing scenery that you will not regret!  I definitely give me visit a 10/10 and if I could go higher, I would.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.