Welcome to our website !

~Collective shopping haul~

By 5:58 PM , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Over the course of August I collected a few items here and there but not enough for hauls each time (I'm trying to spend wisely).
Most of these items were bought during my vacation time.  I went to Prince Edward Island for a small part of my vacation and the rest was spent in sporadic areas around Nova Scotia.  Despite all of the traveling I didn't have much chance to get any type of souvenir, however I did manage to sneak into a few of my favorite stores on the way!

Starting with Lush and Mac.  I bought a Mac lipstick(of course) in the shade Taupe.  This is a neutral medium color brown matte finish and is perfect for the fall or at a workplace which is becoming my go-to shade.  At lush, I picked up another massage bar as I'm almost out of Pearl.  This time around I went with the Organic Therapy massage bar.  I decided to pick up a soap bar in Rock Star.  This is my first time trying a soap bar and I'm excited to use it in the shower!  I like to keep bar soaps for the shower and liquid or foam soap for hand washing.

I wasn't planning on picking anything up at La Senza but it just so happened that they were having a spin wheel that day and I got a free pair of panties with a purchase.  I chose to get two nice pairs instead of the ones they have for 3$ at times.  The light one is a pastel purple with cute prints and strings on the side.  The dark red has leopard print on the back. *socute*

I've been meaning to purchase a few new bras.  To start this off, I went with a sports bra because I enjoy being comfortable and my work is physically demanding to wear wires and fancy bras.  I bought this one as a test and will be back to buy more as these do the trick well! I also got a free wallet lanyard.  One thing about Victoria Secret is that they almost always have giveaways with every purchase.

I bought this necklace locally.  I don't really buy jewellery unless I am really drawn to it and so with this one I really liked the design.  I need to find another chain because it keeps falling off and I've actually almost lost it a few times already!

Next, I made a small purchase at Wal-Mart during the back to school days.  I bought a Biore charcoal facial cleansing pack and a few Garnier face masks.  I'm not going back to school however I felt the need to purchase pencils!  These aren't just any type of pencil but the 'plastic' kind.  I'm not sure how else to describe it but all I know is that they are extremely hard to come by and my favorite!  If I ever end up going back to school I will have pencils to go!

Now onto the essential part of this post. The only reason the toothbrush and paste are in here is because they're for sensitive teeth. I love soft bristles on my teeth or else I find that it's just too rough for me, this kind is just super massaging and feels right, effective and efficient!  The toothpaste is because sometimes I just have sensitive teeth.  I also purchased a teeth whitener!  Maybe you will see a review up on this at some point!

Here we go again with the hair stuff.   I just need to not go through the hair aisle anymore.  Actually, I went to get just hair conditioner because I tend to go through that triple time I do my shampoo.  I find myself going towards L'oreal for a lot of my hair essentials. I bought the L'oreal moisture infusion mask only because colder seasons are coming and I'm hoping this will keep moisture locked in and help with soon coming dandruff! The Live Clean Exotic Nectar Argan Oil because the packaging attracted me.  Yep, gotta kick that habit.

I wasn't actually going to put this in here but I seen that it's scented? I've never seen that before!
That's it guys!  There wasn't much but I wanted to start digging into my goodies before too long.  I'll start reviews on a few things here shortly as well!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.