Welcome to our website !

{REVIEW} TOKI DOKI ROLLERBALL PERFUMES

By 5:53 PM , , , , , , , , , , ,

AW look at that cute little Toki Doki Family~

Basically all I am going to do here is feature every perfume and describe the smell of each.  Afterwards I'll let you know which ones are my favorite!

 SANDy
This reminds me of a feminine mens cologne, but a nice light fragrance. Very fresh. 
In this rollerball you will get hints of: pear blossom, freesia, honeysuckle, gardenia, a hint of vanilla and amber musk.  I must be smelling the amber musk. 


 Ciao Ciao
 This is a perfume I would put on for a day off going out somewhere that doesn't require a heavy smell.  To me, it smells very berry.
In this rollerball you will get hints of: water hyacinth, out of the shower accord, muguet, day lily, sheer jasmine petals, musk, sun-drenched woods.

Donutella
This smells like straight up cupcakes to me.  A very sweet scent for a very sweet girl! ^-^
In this rollerball you will get hints of: Raspberry, bright bergamot, buguet, jasmine sambac, sandalwood, vanilla, musk. 
 
 Adios
This smells like a more masculine mens cologne.  Stronger than SANDy but still definitely wearable. 
After a time I do notice fairly strong grapefruit.
In this rollerball you will get hints of: lemon leaves, pink grapefruit, cyclamen, day lilies, pink orchid, lotus blossom, white musk, peach skin, crystallized woods.
 
 Adieu
 This is another playful perfume that smells quite fruity and fun.
In this rollerball you will get hints of: Black berry, strawberry, juicy orange, tiare flower, water lotus, creamy vanilla, cashmere woods.

  Siberia
At first whiff it smells great! But then I get a smell of alcohol. 
In this rollerball you will get hints of: Cool aldehydes, muguet petals, night blooming jasmine, white orchid. white musk, soft woods.


My thoughts on these are that they are super cute as well as travel friendly.  My favorites are Adios, and Adieu. They are on the opposite spectrum as being a fun and playful fragrance and a more masculine fragrance.  Obviously for two separate scenes but both appropriate for most all the same.  I also really like SANDy because it is such a fresh fragrance.
I notice in the notes that there are a lot of repeats such a Muguet and Musk.  Also, is it really necessary to say 'Juicy orange', why can't it just be 'orange'.  I'm no fragrance expert by any means but, what?
A let down was I wanted to so badly fall in love with Siberia but unfortunately the smell just wasn't cutting it. :(
Overall these fragrances are quite lovely and would recommend every one based solely on the cute factor.  This line is actually fairly old-back from 2011 I do believe, I had bought them all at Sephora on sale.  These are only available on Amazon or Ebay now I do believe at around $25. 
with notes of Pear Blossom, Freesia, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Hint of Vanilla and Amber Musk - See more at: http://www.beautycrazed.ca/2011/07/fragrant-friday-tokidoki-sandy.html#sthash.nEIXD4a3.dpuf
with notes of Pear Blossom, Freesia, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Hint of Vanilla and Amber Musk - See more at: http://www.beautycrazed.ca/2011/07/fragrant-friday-tokidoki-sandy.html#sthash.nEIXD4a3.dpuf

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.