Welcome to our website !

Amy's Long overdue LASplash lipstick Review!!!

By 9:17 AM , , , , , , , , ,

So first thing I want to say is if you consider or want to buy LAsplash products and you're Canadian please please PLEASE remember to go to the Canadian website. Ordering from the American website will cause unnecessary charges!
Secondly a huge apology on my delayed post as well as hiatus from the blog. Life get's busy but it's starting to slow down and I will be posting more regularly!


These liquid lipsticks are hands down the best I have ever used like I mentioned on instagram. The formula goes on liquid to matte and it stays ALL.DAY.LONG. This stuff doesn't smudge or fade or crumble and I am so in love with it. I'm not sure about any of you guys but I personally can't stand a non matte/dry finish. My hair gets stuck in it and it's just a bad time, but with these liquid lipsticks I don't have to worry about that.
 The price for these lipsticks is also pretty low considering in my opinion are a lot better than any other lipstick I've tried. Some run close to $ 30 and these lipsticks are only $15.99 Canadian! (the lip lustre is $17.99)


Studioshine Lip Lustre gloss in the shade Dutchess
Lip Couture waterproof liquid lipstick in the shade Till Midnight
Smitten Liptint mousse in the shade Hermes
Lip Couture waterproof liquid lipstick in the shade Rose Garden
Smitten Liptint mousse in the shade Spellbound
Lip Couture waterproof liquid lipstick in the shade Phantom

 I have been religiously wearing Phantom like it's my natural lip colour lol! In my experience bright colours like purple or red don't always go on solid, you'll get streaks or drying clumps in it but this formula glides on smooth and dries perfect!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.